Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fun with Pip







I'm a mature lady cat.  But you know, I have my gooberish moments too!  I know what you're thinking, but it's true.












See this little piece of paper?  Well, this is my absolute favorite toy...next to my green froggy...and my absolute favorite game is when mom tears some paper, to get my attention and all, crumples it up, and flicks it across the floor for me to chase!  Fun, I'm telling you!
Mind you, I only chase the paper and maybe chew on it and bat it around with my paws when I catch it.  I know there are some kitties out there who fetch, and Minnie does too, to some extent, so I don't mean to offend, but I feel it is my catly duty to, well, not.  So mom has to run after the paper wads to collect them to flick across the floor for me again.  The way I see it, really, is that I'm doing her a favor 'cause she's getting excercise too!

We made this movie.  Check out my crazy cat eyes!


I told you I could be silly!

11 comments:

  1. Pip, you are such a great looking cat. We love how you chase the paper. We do the same thing and make the assistant get up and pick it up. Exercise is good for them too. Have a terrific day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pip, we loved your video and your crazy eyes. Annie gets crazy eyes too, so fun to watch!

    These "low-tech" toys are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great video Pip, I wanna play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pip we totally get the not fetching thing - Virgil does it but the rest of us aren't into it. We haven't ever tried playing with paper balls like you do - but it sounds like fun. We are going to have to get mom to try it - we will send her over here to get the right idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love yoor fun video. Milo used to fetch when he was a baby kitty ~ but I still do it even now!

    Fanks for displaying LIVESTRONG too!

    Alfie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pip, you ARE playing fetch with your human - it's just that she is the one who is doing the fetching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We play like that too with pennies on the floor. Fun video!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun video, beautiful Pip!...That is Calle's favorite game too (she loves paper) and she also loves Mommy to throw the paper in the air and she "bats" it back like they are playing volleyball!...Have a great Friday, sweet friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great video, Pip!! You are a pretty girl!! Jay loves paper too, but our Mom doesn't have to do anything with it - he usually finds it on his own & rips it up... Newspaper, magazines, letters, envelopes & even Mom's artwork (don't worry, not the originals). Yeah, she doesn't leave paper around much, but can always tell when he finds some *rip*rip*rip*

    Have a great day!!

    ~Nico, Simon & JayJay :)

    ps. thanks so much for the purrs for Simon - he seems to be much better now!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We know what we're giving you for Sandy Claws Day! A great big paper bag of paper wads. We loved the video and the music was purrfect!

    ReplyDelete