Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Toesday with Minnie

Psst!
  
 
Down here...
 
 
a little lower...
Yello!
 
 
It's me, Minnie!
Coming to you from under the couch.
Our mom has abandoned us for the next 87 squillion 5 days.  I thought I heard the pet sitter lady so I'm hidin out...
 
If I could show you my pawsies, they might look like this:
 
 
Pip has the computer in her room.  She might be able to post or visit for us...
 
 
otherwise we'll have to catch up with everybuddy on Caturday.
I think the coast is clear...
I'm gonna go have something to eat.
 
Have a great week, everybuddy!
 


9 comments:

  1. We actually LIKE our pet sitter! Even Boodie, who is pretty shy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an AWESOME hidey hole, Minnie! Purrfect for ankle-biting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT hiding place! I love it! And I love your toesies.
    I hope the time passes fast until your mom gets home!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang...why do the humans hafta go away?? Well, at least we got to see your toesies, Minnie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you found a very good hiding spot! Sorry to hear your mom has to be away for a little while. I wish her a safe trip and hope you have good week with your baby sitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great hidey spot, Minnie! We hope the mom hurries home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, good hiding spot from the pawparazzi too!
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a good hidey spot, but there probaby aren't any treats under there!

    ReplyDelete