Saturday, December 22, 2012

Caturday

We are supposed to have a rainy weekend.
 
 
Between Thursday night and yesterday, we got a good soaking.  Mom took Wednesday off so she could take Wriggley in for a check-up.  Thankfully she had time to mow the front yard before the rains came.  I was tired of having such a sloppy view!
 
 
 
So far today there has been clouds and sun.
I'm embarrassed to say that I had a bit of a yacking incident on my kitty-print pad this morning.  I was all set to clean it up myself but mom muttered something about gross and that she'd take care of it.  My nappy spot isn't quite the same without my kitty blanket but I'll make the most of it until mom can do some wash, I suppose.
 
Ahhh!  Here is some sun!
 
 
Wriggley and mom took advantage of the sun all ready and went on a walkie.  Mom said there was clouds over the hills to the west of us and she could see rain falling a ways away.  There is snow on some of the higher hilltops, too!  She wished she had the flashy box with her because she said the Sutter Buttes were shrouded in clouds and it looked really pretty.
 
Well, between naps and keeping an eye on the neighborhood, I'm in for a busy Caturday!
 
 
Have a good one, everybuddy!

5 comments:

  1. Too bad your Mom ripped you off out of a Warm Dinner...at least you got a spiffed up yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pip, it sounds like your Caturday is full of fun activities! Well, except for the yakking part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a busy Caturday you are having! We hope you get more sun than clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You see all the good stuff when you don't have a flashy box... humans...
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better after your bit of illness, you will need to stay well for Christmas - hope you get lots of nice treats.

    ReplyDelete