Sunday, September 15, 2013

Easy Sunday

I'm enjoyin a bit of bird TV from the comfort of the Ham-mick.
 
 
I scored bonus points today with mom 'cause not only did I let her see me in the ham-mick, but I also let her get a pic-sher...or two...
 
 
Mom can tell we sit here on account of our tell-tale furs, although it is a rare thing for her to actually see us herself.  But then as mom got down on the floor to take pic-shers at a different angle...well...the ham-mick is comfy an all...but there is no beating mom herself to lay on...
 
Aaaah!
 
One of the things mom did today was to pack up Wriggley and take him off to camp.
Yeah, she is going to abandon us for the next few days.  Hopefully we'll be back to visit and post Thursday or Friday.
 
Smidgen has been thinking about her tail story so she'll have that to tell.
 
hmmm...what to say, what to say...
 
In the mean time,
 
 
Have a great Easy Sunday and week, everybuddy!


9 comments:

  1. Wriggley is going to camp and you kitties get to stay home? I think that is a pretty cool deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, we think it's gonna be fun at your house now that Wriggley is at camp! Have fun with your hammick...we love ours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get the house to yourself without Wriggley? That's not so bad, even if you'll miss your peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your Easy Sunday was a good as it looked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ham-mick looks quite comfy. But nothing is better than mom :-)

    I hope your mom and Wriggley will have fun time at the camp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE think your ham-mick looks comfy, and how nice of you to let the Mom take pictures of you using it! :)

    We hope Wriggley has fun at camp, and that your Mom has fun wherever she's going, too. Have a great time having the run of the house, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there ham in your ham-mick?
    We hope Wriggley has fun at camp! Will he go canoeing and stuff like that?!?
    Be safe while your mom is gone.
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cat hammock looks wonderful!
    And I wish I had started what you show in one of the photos - beds on top of the cat carriers. Mine only associate them with going to the vet so I don't think I could recondition them.
    Pet lovers please check out my homeless cat blog archives for some informative posts and stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage.

    Debby in Arizona
    http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete