Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Toesday with Minnie

Yello!
 
It's me...Minnie!
With my pawsies and clawrs.
 
 
Don't worry, the clawrs are for mom...
She needs to straighten up and get back to helpin us with blogging and visiting.
 
 
You know, I don't usually let her trim my nails...but she might've gotten that one before I figured out what she was up to, mol!
 
 
So this change in the weather we are havin got our mom to thinkin about getting a new one of those picture building games.  Then she remembered the last one we did...hee hee!  No, that didn't make her change her mind but she remembered it was still all rolled up on her activity mat and that she had a frame it might fit in...
 
We covered over the M.C. Escher print we had in mom's
Smidgen's room for a new look
 
Ahem...okay...so it mostly fits, mol!  Besides the gaps on the sides, you can't really tell but she had to take two rows of pieces off of the top.  I say she should have given them to me for all of the help I was on the initial building and then, of course, I helped her with the framing...but no...
Have we ever mentioned our mom is a party pooper?
 
Well, I think I've scared mom enough...
guess I can relax my pawsies now.
 
 
Have a great rest-of-the-Toesday, everybuddy!

6 comments:

  1. Those claws even scared us a little, Minnie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minnie, you really had to lay the paw down on your human!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, those claws!
    I'm sure you scared mom good enough, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We jumped away from the screen!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Minnie! Keep that Mommie in line!
    Marty

    ReplyDelete