Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The elevator

Huh-lo again!
So I didn't say yesterday how I get down from the fridge.
Oh sure, I could jump down onto the stove...and sometimes I do.

But what's more fun is jumping onto mom's shoulder taking the elevator!

 

I'm getting a ride over to the opposite counter.  Sometimes Momma lowers me to the floor I take the elevator all the way to the floor.


Just an easy step off now...
Safe and sound!


I can also use the elevator to get up on the fridge!

This is my "I'm going to jump on your shoulder" face.
And I will too...

And ta da!

 
Notice anything missing in this picture? 

As long as I'm up here...
Whatcha cookin down there, Momma?



tee hee!

6 comments:

  1. MOL, Ditto! You really get around! And yeah, what happened to the treats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just found you! I am a dog but I live with a giant orange kitty named Hazuzu. I guess you could say he's my brother...
    Yur New Furend,
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL, dat is a good way to get around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto, that was very impressive! A human elevator. :)

    ReplyDelete