Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Toesday Trouble...

Hullo!
It is me this time, the real Sharpie
tee hee!


This afternoon I was helpin momma visit everybuddy and type our comments.  I like to leave my own special notes sometimes and she doesn't always get it right.

Oh, wait...I'm s'posed to show you my pawsies...


Ok, so there momma was typin away when I decided to run across the keyboard play a little joke on her...


I changed the screen orientation, mol!  And I wouldn't tell momma the keyboard shortcut I used to do it.  She had to look it up on the innernets, all sideways even, to sort it out.  tee hee!  It is fixed now, but momma says to not be surprised if stuff on our bloggie disappears...hmmmm...now why would that happen?!?

'k...I think I'm gonna go pounce on Smidgen now.


Just kidding!


Erm...hang on...before I go, let me put up one more pic-sher, in case Santa Clawrs is readin...


 **********
Have a fun Toesday, everybuddy!

7 comments:

  1. Sharpie, you are really a handful, aren't you? Great keyboard trick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so helpful. We bet your mom was delighted with the change!


    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeowzers, Sharpie! You're already so techno-savvy! You would be SO MUCH FUN to hang out with! Think of all the things you and I could get into--- I mean do together!!!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOL, Sharpie! You are going to have your IT certification before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're quite the techy, aren't you, Sharpie?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are impressed! We love ta do the weerd keyboard shortcuts a lot and sometimes it takes a while fer TBT ta figure out what we did. But we have never turned the screen sideways!

    ReplyDelete