Monday, June 4, 2018

Mancat Monday

Huh-lo.
This is me, Ditto, yesterday, making the most of my Easy half-Sunday.

 

See, Momma packed Sharpie, Lilly, and me off for an overnight stay at camp on Caturday.  Our town was having their silly Pioneer Day Wriggley Day celebrations complete with firework boomies again.  Wriggley's birfday isn't until Thursday but I guess the first weekend in June is close enough for them.  We all got back home on Easy Sunday afternoon.

The camp counselors always give us a report card.  Do you see them here?

 

Ok, so it's mostly for Momma so she knows how we did and not to believe anything we say.  tee hee!  Of course we all got good marks for our behavior.  We had to eat the camp food and Sharpie and Lilly only grazed, but I ate everything!  I did not want to be poor guest, after all.  tee hee!

Well, Sharpie got another report from Momma added to his card after we got home.  He was very hissy at me and Lilly and even smacked at me!  Do you believe it?  He got a time out and then we all got some treats together.  Now that we have all settled back in, everything is back to normal and we are all getting on.  Not that we'd ever say, but maybe we were just workin Momma over for the treats...
tee hee!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Sharpie is one of THOSE kitties! I'm glad everything is back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL LOL if all the hissy smacky actions were to get treats, Sharpie is genius!
    Glad you all got settled back after the camp :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. Well, I'm glad everything is OK now that you're all settled back in. I was going to offer to teach Sharpie a lesson! I just CANNOT believe he smacked you. The NERVE! Maybe it was the trauma of being at camp, though, right?
    It's good that your town still celebrates Wriggley Day - but maybe they could do it more quietly? Just an idea.

    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camp sounds like it was fun. What was Sharpie’s problem? Sounds like he wanted more treats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That camp sounded more fun than being around for firework boomies (even if they were for Wriggley's birfday). So, do you think Sharpie was just conning the humans for more treats? GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete