Monday, June 10, 2019

Mancat Monday

The ice cream edition.


We are having a bit of a heat wave here.  All this week the temps will be over 100 squillion degrees Fahrenheit.  Momma stopped at the store on her way home and got some ice scream.

 
Ditto

That was her dinner.  tee hee!

She let me try some.  I got to lick the stick!
But you know what, I didn't really like it.  Momma was expecting to be attacked like we do when she eats yogurt.  tee hee!  I would rather have the yogurt.

Momma called for Sharpie too, so he could try it.  She had to call and call...

 
Sharpie

I was busy in my shopping bag!
I sniffed at the ice scream that was left on the stick and said no thanks!

If you've gotten to try ice cream, do you like it?

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Ditto and Sharpie! You two didn't like the ice scream? That's okay, the yogurt is healthier for you , anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My human never shares good stuff like that with me. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to try vanilla ice cream once and it was pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww even though you didn't like ice cream, it must have been an interesting experience! Maybe next time you ask your mom to get a frozen yogurt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn’t care much for ice cream...too cold! But I don’t like yogurt either. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  6. *SIGH* TBT says I cant have ice cream annymore. I dont seem to digest it very good. ~ IZA

    ReplyDelete