Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Funnin'

Um...hai...yeah, it's me...Hollie...


It was a while ago now, but the lady switched out my toys.
She brought out this little mousie for me.


I do like to whap it around the room.
But you wanna know what's even more fun?

What do you think.  Doesn't mousie look a little like a ::ahem:: hairball?  Ok, I hafta admit I have my fair share.  But when the light is low in my room I can fake the lady out pretty good with mousie!  One morning even, as she was going to clean my box, she saw it there, started grumbling, and went for the paper towels.  See, it was early yet and my room was still pretty dark.  She got to the point of getting ready to pick it up when she realized what it really was, mol!  I've been able to freak her out a few times now.
hee hee!


Have a fun weekend, everybuddy!

5 comments:

  1. MOL - that makes the mousie DOUBLE the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to have a new toy and sometimes furballs happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha roo roo roo!!! Good one, Hollie! Way to keep her on her toes!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete