Thursday, October 3, 2019

oops...

I have some problems with my tummy and sometimes I can't help but bomit.  Technically I'm regurgitating.  tee hee!

Anyhoo, last night I was up in the bedroom penthouse when I had a bit of distress and well... I projectile bomitted over the edge.  On the bright side, at least the mess was where Momma could reach it.  tee hee

I helped Momma with the clean up.

I'll get this side of the closet door...

wait, there's more over here.  I got it!

We had it ship-shape in no time.  Heck, Momma's hot cocoa didn't even go completely cold.
tee hee! 

~Ditto
xo  

6 comments:

  1. Ditto! You are so kind to help your mom clean up after you regurgitated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way more helpful than we are when that happens here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope your tummy is better and the clean up is done for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto, I’ve done that too. But I never help with the clean up. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto, we hope you are resting and feeling better soon. You are a big help with the clean up. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day of resting up.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto, we're sorry your tummy was causing you distress, and that you got sick. We hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete