Friday, August 6, 2010

Formerly Feral Friday: Minnie Reminisces




To quote Snoopy: “There is always someone to remind you of the stupid things you did when you were young.”  Or something like that.







This is something I did when I was young and tho it isn’t really stupid, it is kinda silly…and mom got proof on the movie box ::sigh::…


The crazy thing is, I don’t do it anymore. I guess I’m mature now…hey, I heard that snigger!

These aren’t very good pics cause they were scanned, but mom told me about this silly thing Pip used ta do:

She’d hide under the little rugs and attack or else she’d hid under the bed and she and mom played “footsie.” Or should that be pawsie?
Pip doesn’t do that anymore. Course, she’s kind of a curmudgeon now…woops ::whispers:: hang on…I think I hear her coming…gotta run – have a great weekend efurryone!

Wait, before I go, don't forget about World Cat Day on Sunday!

14 comments:

  1. You were so cute in the video playing with the shadows!! So sweet and silly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats are not silly! They're just doing things humans don't understand.

    Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were adorable, chasing those shadows! And Pip, too, playing pawsie!

    Both Annie and Derry love to chase the laser light (Nicki doesn't see the appeal), which goes to show you're never to old to chase "shadows!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the video and pictures!!!! We agree that cats are NOT silly...if anything our humans are silly!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think any of those are silly, looks purrfectly normal to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huffle featured you on her post and we came over to say hello. Nice to meet you!

    Do you play with a laser pointer? That would probably be the "mature" version of shadow puppets for kitties!

    Purrs,
    The Poupounette Gang
    in France

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think chasing shadows was a cool and fun thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Ernie will still chase a shadow if he sees it! And he likes to play pawsie too!! He is silly!

    Wally

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute! We don't do half of the cute things we did as kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have never seen a shadow-chaser kitty before! That is kinda silly!

    And look at Pip's tiny pawsie...CUTE! That gane still gets played at our house..."Sneak Attack"!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute Kitty stuff! Huffle Mawson sent me and my Kitty over to say howdy!

    My name is Stella the Borador and my kitty is Ali Zophia, aka Zkhat!

    Cheers,
    Stella and Zkhat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh don't feel bad - we have fallen for the shadow thing too - and some of us still do. And well, some of us have also done things like Pip did, so well, we can't say anything about that either. Oh well, it is cute to watch, that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute video and photos; you guys are very silly, fun babies!...Happy weekend sweeties...kitty kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't feel silly Minnie, Casper STILL chases shadows and he is three now!

    ReplyDelete