Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Toesday with Minnie...???


Bol!
Aww, it's me...Wriggley!  I don't guess I had anybuddy fooled.
Our kitty friends over at the Lounge wanted to see me in my track shoes so Minnie said I could post today.

If you don't mind if I break from Toesday tradition...this is what I really think of wearing these shoes...

phhhffft!
 
Then our friends Marley, Ayla, and Iza wondered what we did with the red cone that they noticed in a Wordless Wednesday picture.
 
Since the cones are mostly mine, I thought I'd tackle that question too.
 
Do you see Minnie back there?
She is snoopervising, making sure I do a good job on this post.
 
I have a few of these and mom will sometimes set them up and we do heeling patterns.  This one is kept handy so we can play target games.  Mom will set it out and tell me to target, and I'll run over and bring it back touch it with my nose.
 
"Target!"
 
 
 Well, I know nobuddy asked about the ring toys, but I'm going to tell you about them anyway.  Mom gets some crazy ideas for things to teach me and this was one of them.
 
A direct link is here.
 
Ok...maybe I was just showing off there...
 
How'd I do, Minnie?
 
Have a great Toesday, everybuddy!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, that is impressive!! Good job! BTW, your boots look pretty cool. Are they motorcycle boots?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pup Whitley had some boots for da snow when she lived in Bawston.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My human says her next cat is going to do tricks like that! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool shoes Wriggley...and we see you only have THREE of them on, MOL!!

    Watching you do your tricks made Mommy very lonely for her Black Lab, Buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love yer cone running-around-them game! Thanks fer esplainin that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy smokes, Wriggley! You are so smart to know how to do that ring game!!! (And patient, too...) Cammie and I both are super impressed!
    You look adorable in your bootie. I recently was told to either cut back how far I walk, stop pulling so hard (hey, I'm a Siberian, it's what I'm born for!), or wear back feet booties until my owies heal. Mom thought I could wear booties. Ha roo roo roo!!!! We're now on option #1, cutting back a bit.
    Need any other booties, by the way?
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wriggley, you're such a smart woofie! We were very impressed how you handled that ring toy. And we think your track shoes are pawsome! Very stylish!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool track shoes, Wriggley! Continued purrs to you buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your boots!

    Looks like your mom keeps you very busy. You probably never have to worry about being bored.

    --Wags and purr) from Life with Dogs and Cats

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are nice boots for bad weather. You are quite the talented poochie Wriggley! Hope your dizzies are doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finally, a post of Wriggley. Yeah, this is the first time I've read a post featuring Wriggley.

    Oh, and I did watch the entire video. I was inwardly cheering for Wriggley.

    Goooo Wriggley!!!

    ReplyDelete